Job Seeker Resources
ARIZONA@WORK Pinal County's robust menu of services and team of professionals are available and ready to assist you with finding, preparing for, and keeping the right job!
We also have Career Development Services to help you identify and explore new career opportunities or build upon your current skills and experiences to enhance your career growth. Every day, we help people in Pinal County—of all ages and skill levels—connect with career and employment opportunities in a variety of industries. So… let’s get to work by visiting our Career Services page!
- Job referrals and recommendations
- Access to computers with internet, fax machines, and copiers
- In-demand training opportunities (qualified candidates)
- Job search assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- On-the-Job Training
- Lay-off assistance
- Resume writing and cover letters assistance
- Call 311 from in Pinal County, or (520) 509-3555
Virtual Employment Assistance
Here are a few resources you can explore:
- O*NET Interest Profiler - Are you considering a career change? The O*NET Interest Profiler helps you decide what kinds of careers you might want to explore.
- In-demand occupations - Explore high-growth, high earning potential jobs in Pinal County.
- Job Search - Are you ready to search for work? If you have the necessary skills and experiences to get the job you want and your resume is current and targeted for the type of job you plan to apply for, our statwide job database is the largest in Arizona. Creating an account with us allows our team to conduct job matching on your behalf. As jobs come in that match your skills and experiences, we'll reach out to you!
- Virtual Career Exploration - Not sure which job or career field is right for you? Click here to begin a virtual career exploration experience.
What You Can Do
Put Your Job-Finding Powers Into Action
- View job postings and upload your resume on the state's largest workforce database at Arizona Job Connection
- Discover the full range of employment opportunities that are available
- Learn about other job seekers we've helped find employment by reading their Success Stories
- Start your own success story by finding your nearest ARIZONA@WORK career center
- Put all our services and programs to work for you by contacting your local ARIZONA@WORK representative
Young Adult Services (Ages 14-24)
Get started NOW! Young Adult Services Provided by Central Arizona College
- Assistance obtaining a vocational certification or GED
- Individualized career planning
- Work readiness training and resume assistance
- Money management training
- Paid work experience in your field of study
- Support services to lessen the financial burden of attending school
- Assistance with interview clothing and work related needs
Vocational Rehabilitation services include:
- Vocational Guidance and Counseling
- Assessments/diagnostic Testing and Treatment
- Job Services (job search, job coaching)
- Disability-Related Training (cane instruction, bus training)
- Job Training
- Assistive Technology Equipment and Training.
EO is the Law
One-Stop Operator Selection
The Pinal County Workforce Development Board in partnership with the Pinal County Board of Supervisors selected Chicano Por La Causa as its One Stop Operator.
Service Provider Selection
The Pinal County Workforce Development Board in partnership with the Pinal County Board of Supervisors selected EQUUS Workforce Solutions as the Adult and Dislocated Worker service provider and Central Arizona College as the Youth service provider.