Eligible Training Providers
The Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) is comprised of approved eligible training providers and training programs that are approved by the Local Workforce Development Areas (LWDAs) and the State to provide Career Skills Upgrades to eligible participants.
BECOME AN APPROVED PROVIDER
Follow these easy steps to be come an approved provider
- Review the ETPL Policy HERE
- Complete the Online Application on the Arizona Job Connection (AJC) website HERE
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Along with the application you will have to submit at least one initial program
- Once your application is received by the State ETPL Coordinator, please allow at least 30 days for review and approval if any further information is required you will be contacted.
- Once you have submitted your application you will be sent a Training Provider Assurances Form that will need to be completed and returned before approval.
ADD OR UPDATE A PROGRAM
Adding a new program or updating an existing one? CLICK HERE
MOST COMMON MISTAKES THAT COULD DELAY THE APPROVAL PROCESS:
- Ensure ALL fields are complete
- Do NOT use acronyms
- Ensure FULL addresses are used
- Ensure program costs MATCH in AJC as well as in the Synopsis