Job Seeker Resources
Our #1 Job Is Helping You Find a Job
ARIZONA@WORK is here to help job seekers like you. We have the services and programs you need to find, prepare for and keep the right job Every day, we help people all around Arizona-of all ages and skill levels-connect with employment opportunities in a variety of industries. So... let's get to work!
How We Can Help
Put Our Services And Programs To Work For You
There are many ways we can help you find the right job, including:
- Workshops to improve employability
- Posting your resume on the statewide job database Arizona Job Connection
- Providing career guidance and assessment
- Matching you with job opportunities that are the right fit for you
- Preparing you with customized training, education and skills development
- Hosting hiring events where you can connect with employers
- Assisting with specialized services for veterans, disabled job seekers and others
- Directing you to social services, if needed
- Youth Programs
- ARIZONA@WORK Pima County One-Stop Youth Employment Center
Services available for out-of-school youth (ages 16-24) and in-school youth (ages 14-21).
- Summer Youth Program
The Summer Youth Program gives students guidance on making a career plan, setting long term goals, building a strong support system, gaining work experience, developing a skill set, staying active during the summer, planning for college tuition, increasing self-confidence, making better choices and more
Sullivan Jackson Employment Center
Services available for Homeless Youth, Men and Women, and Veterans.
Veterans Employment Services
Services available to help military veterans and spouses find jobs and receive training, benefits and support services; and for employers who want to hire Veterans.
Rapid Response Team
Within 48 hours of learning of a substantial layoff or projected business closure, Team specialists will contact the employer and provide information to affected employees to facilitate access to the ARIZONA@WORK System's available programs and services.
Intensive Employment Services
Additional services available to help eligible individuals secure sustainable employment. With the help of Workforce Development Specialists and through a network of partners (non-profit, government, educational, and private corporations) participants have the opportunity to participate in the following services:
Comprehensive Career Assessment
Practical Action Plans to achieve career goals
Basic Skills Workshops such as computer training
Internships, Service Learning and Work Experience
Youth Leadership Development programs
Las Artes - Vocational Arts and Education Center
Follow-up services after entering employment
What You Can Do
Put Your Job-Finding Powers Into Action
- View job postings and upload your resume on the state's largest workforce database at Arizona Job Connection
- Discover the full range of employment opportunities that are available
- Learn about other job seekers we've helped find employment by reading their Success Stories
- Start your own success story by finding your nearest ARIZONA@WORK career center
- Put all our services and programs to work for you by contacting your local ARIZONA@WORK representative
- Las Artes, Arts & Education
A unique learning environment for youth ages 17-21. Structured classroom study combined with community art projects allow students to prepare for general education development (GED) testing and build employability skills by participating in community art projects.
- Pima Vocational High School
A School-to-Work Charter School with a focus on youth ages 16 to 21 years old who are looking for an alternative opportunity to succeed in obtaining a secondary education along with vocational training.
- Emergency Services Programs
Emergency assistance is available for eligible individuals/families who live within either Pima County or Tucson's City Limits. Based on funding availability, an agency may provide emergency assistance and pay for one month of rent and/or a utility bill and a vehicle repair.
- Pima County Housing Center
Job training and employment services for individuals who have been impacted by a home foreclosure.