EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Delivering Skills and Training That Works
ARIZONA@WORK connects your company with training programs your employees require.
Job-Specific Skills Training
We provide access to customized training for your employees who require additional job skills.
On-The-Job Training (OJT)
Qualified employees can receive on-the-job training with their salary partially subsidized.
Private and public sector sponsors operate registered apprenticeship programs and cover training costs and wages.
Arizona Job Training Program
Design a customized curriculum to meet your workforce needs and supplement short-term training costs through the program.
Recruitment for Employers
ARIZONA@WORK Pima County specializes in making employee recruitment easier and more cost effective for businesses. We offer a wide range of services to assist employers in the hiring process, whether you are hiring 2 or 200+.
- Recruitment Advertising
- Application/Resume Collection
- Pre-screening of applicants
- Candidate Testing and Assessment
- Office Space for Interviewing
- Job Fairs
- And More!
Employers may use the Arizona Job Connection to:
- Define skills and post job orders to find potential candidates.
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data.
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically find candidates within the system that match the job skills of the job order.
- Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers, and others within the system email and message center.
Training Needs for Employers
ARIZONA@WORK Pima County One-Stop works with companies to upgrade the skills of current workers in key industries and occupational areas.