Job Seeker Resources
ARIZONA@WORK serves job seekers of all backgrounds, all skill levels—and all ages. Whether you’re an adult with years of job experience or seeking a new career path, we can put our programs and services to work for you. And if you’re a young person looking to find employment, get job training or further your education, we’re here for you too!
CONTACT US TODAY! Select "Santa Cruz County" in the LOCAL AREA drop down menu.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Put Our Services And Programs To Work For You
There are many ways we can help you find the right job, including:
- Workshops to improve employability (Held every Wednesday at 11:00 am)
- Posting your resume on the statewide job database
- Providing career guidance and assessment
- Matching you with job opportunities that are the right fit for you
- Preparing you with customized training, education and skills development
- Hosting hiring events where you can connect with employers
- Assisting with specialized services for veterans, disabled job seekers and others
- Directing you to social services, if needed
- Youth Programs: ARIZONA@WORK Santa Cruz County Job Center Youth Program Services are available for out-of-school youth (ages 16-24) and in-school youth (ages 14-21).
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Put Your Job-Finding Powers Into Action
- View job postings and upload your resume on the state's largest workforce database at Arizona Job Connection
- Discover the full range of employment opportunities that are available
- Start your own success story by finding your nearest ARIZONA@WORK job center
- Put all our services and programs to work for you by contacting your local ARIZONA@WORK representative