Adult Job Seekers
At ARIZONA@WORK-Southeastern Arizona we have the services you need to find, prepare for, and keep the right job. We serve job seekers of all backgrounds and all skill levels. Whether you’re an adult with years of job experience or seeking a new career path, we can put our programs and services to work for you. And if you’re a young person looking to find employment, get job training or further your education, we’re here for you too! So… let's get to work!
HOW WE CAN HELP
We’ll help you pursue your path to success with a full range of programs, services and resources, all at no-cost to you.
- Resume writing and cover letters assistance
- Job referrals and recommendations
- Access to computers with internet, phones, fax machines, and copiers
- In-demand training opportunities (qualified candidates)
- Keep Enhancing Your Success (K.E.Y.S.) Program
- Typing tests
- Job search assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- On-the-Job Training
- Lay-off assistance
Call or visit one of our comprehensive Job Center locations for more information and help.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Put Your Job-Finding Powers Into Action
- View job postings and upload your resume on the state's largest workforce database at Arizona Job Connection
- Discover the full range of employment opportunities that are available
- Learn about other job seekers we've helped find employment by reading their Success Stories
- Start your own success story by finding your nearest ARIZONA@WORK career center
- Put all our services and programs to work for you by contacting your local ARIZONA@WORK representative
- Help us provide superior customer service by giving us feedback here!
PARTNER PROGRAM OFFICE HOURS
Vocational Rehabilitation Douglas In-Office Hours: Every other Tuesday from 10:00am-12:00pm beginning December 5th.