ARIZONA@WORK partners with employers throughout Maricopa County to meet their workforce needs. With locally based services, we have the network to connect people and jobs. By helping businesses succeed and grow, we lay the groundwork for a stronger Arizona economy. And by sharing the solutions you need to find the right employees—right here, right now—we’re committed to real teamwork with you.
Customized Recruitment Services
Providing innovative solutions and strategies that work:
- Job Posting: You can directly access the state’s largest workforce database with thousands of job seekers and job listings: www.AZJobConnection.gov
- Candidate Matching & Pre-Screening: ARIZONA@WORK can find and match job candidates who meet your key hiring criteria, conducting initial evaluations to identify experience levels and skill sets.
- Skills Assessment: Using a variety of tools to assess everything from basic reading and writing skills to computer proficiency, we can help identify qualified candidates for your job openings.
- Hiring Events: ARIZONA@WORK regularly hosts hiring events, providing an opportunity for you to connect with available, interested and skilled applicants.
Special Recruitment Services
We can provide interview space and other customized services, such as helping companies that come to Arizona and need to hire many employees quickly.
Business Support Resources
Offering information and expertise that works.
Labor Market Insight
ARIZONA@WORK can help make sense of the changing labor landscape with data that bring the economic and occupational picture of your market area into focus, including:
- Local and national labor market, employment and economic information
- Population and demographic statistics
- Industry trends and occupational outlook surveys
- Labor law compliance updates
Tax Credits and Incentives
Arizona companies that hire targeted employee groups or provide specialized training and services may be eligible for tax credits and incentives, from hiring qualified veterans and the disabled to operating within an Enterprise Zone.
Rapid Response Services
For businesses that anticipate downsizing or restructuring, ARIZONA@WORK Rapid Response Services can help meet the needs of companies and employees with layoff aversion, pre-layoff assistance and other specialized support.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
Employee Development Programs
Delivering skills and training that works. ARIZONA@WORK connects your company with training programs your employees require.
- Apprenticeships: Private and public sector sponsors operate Registered Apprenticeship Programs and ARIZONA@WORK assists qualified workers with training costs and wages. Businesses can develop their own talent pipeline through Registered Apprenticeships. For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
- Occupational Skills Training: Qualified candidates in the most in-demand occupations may be eligible for funding to cover the cost of training.