Adult Job Seekers
From career counseling and skills development to comprehensive job search and placement services, there are many ways we can help find the right employment opportunity for you.
There are many ways we can help you find the right job, including:
- Posting your resume on the statewide job database
- Providing career guidance and assessments
- Matching you with job opportunities that are the right fit for you
- Preparing you with customized training, education and skills development
- Hosting hiring events where you can connect with employers
- Assisting with specialized services for veterans, disabled job seekers and others
- Directing you to social services, if needed
Call or visit one of our comprehensive one-stop locations for more information and help.
West Valley Job Center:
4425 W. Olive Avenue, Suites 190 & 200, Glendale, AZ 85302
East Valley Job Center:
1001 West Southern Ave., Suite 101, Mesa, AZ 85210
Additionally, our Smart Justice program is directed specifically towards assisting individuals with criminal justice challenges or backgrounds finding employment opportunities. Our Smart Justice program can help you by providing one on one career guidance, resume and interview support, coaching on how to explain convictions during the interview process, connecting you with employers, referring job leads and more.
For additional information please call 602-372-1839 or e-mail our Smart Justice Program Staff.