*EDIT* 2/27/18: The cohort has begun and is no longer accepting applicants.
Through a partnership with the Arizona Builders Alliance and [email protected] City of Phoenix, we are excited to announce the next 10 week constuction pre-apprenticeship training!
PHASE 1: Week One and Week Two Classroom Training
The 2-week program will provide you with tools to prepare you for the construction industry. A detailed list of the days is on page two of this document.
• Preparing for your career
• Construction math
• Health and Safety
• Communication in construction
PHASE 2: Week Three through Week Ten will Provide You with Hands-on Work Experience
After completing the 2-week training, you will begin working with a local company that will provide hands-on learning opportunities. During this training, participants will be paid $15.00 per hour.
Classroom training: February 26 to May 4, 2018
Class Time: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Classroom training will be held at:
Arizona Builders Alliance
1825 West Adams Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
• Transportation access to get to and from training as well as to and from the work experience site.
• Pass drug and alcohol testing
• Pass a basic background check
• Be 18 - 24 years of age or older
• Ability to lift, bend, squat, and work in Arizona weather conditions
• Work will include the use of hand tools and small equipment
For more details, click here!
Tuesday, February 6, 2018